Trusted Counsel In All Aspects Of Wills And Trusts
Living trusts enable your beneficiaries to bypass the probate process. Our firm’s clients in Jacksonville, Florida who have living trusts can utilize their assets during their lifetimes. After death, assets are placed in a trust that avoids probate.
The Law Office Of Douglas A. Oberdorfer, P.A. knows that the probate process can be problematic for your beneficiaries if they do not have the funds to maintain their inherited property. Call us today to learn about how a living trust could benefit your heirs.
Plan Ahead To Protect Your Best Interests
Proactive estate planning allows you to anticipate both you and your beneficiaries’ future needs. is one of the best ways to ensure your family’s security for years to come. There are a variety of trusts that we can institute to accomplish your goals:
- Living trusts: Use a living trust to make the transfer of your assets easier for your loved ones.
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts: Whether you wish to change the terms of a trust or not, we can create an arrangement that suits you.
- Gun trusts: Pass your firearms to the next generation and ensure the government does not take them.
- Pet trusts: Provide for your beloved companion animal’s care after you pass away.
- Medicaid protection trusts: Make sure that you have assets to pay for care yet still qualify for Medicaid.
- Special needs trusts: Do you have an adult in your life who has special needs? Use a trust to provide for them.
With a solid trust drafted by our firm, you will have a plan for the equitable distribution of your wealth to the people or organizations you name as your beneficiaries. Learn more about how you can use wills and trusts in your estate plan.