Trusted Counsel In All Aspects Of Wills And Trusts
Our living trust lawyers are here to help clients in Jacksonville, Florida, make sure that their family members are covered immediately upon their passing without having to go through the probate process. A living trust is a legal construct that gives you access to your money while you live, but then transfers that money directly into a trust for your beneficiaries to use.
The Law Office Of Douglas A. Oberdorfer, P.A. understands that the probate period can pose serious issues for your heirs if they do not have the money to pay for things like the utility bills of their newly acquired property. Call us today for help finding a workaround to this problem through a living trust.
Plan Ahead For Maximum Financial Security
Solid trust planning is one of the best ways to ensure your family’s security for years to come. Trusts are highly versatile, capable of being set up to provide long-term financial support to minors and people with physical disabilities. Call today to learn more about the following types of trusts:
- Living trusts: Use a living trust to make the transfer of your assets easier for your loved ones.
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts: Whether you wish to change the terms of a trust or not, we can create an arrangement that suits you.
- Gun trusts: Pass your firearms to the next generation and ensure the government does not take them.
- Pet trusts: Provide for your beloved companion animal’s care after you pass away.
- Medicaid protection trusts: Make sure that you have assets to pay for care yet still qualify for Medicaid.
- Special needs trusts: Do you have an adult in your life who has special needs? Use a trust to provide for them.
With a solid trust drafted by our firm, you will have a plan for the equitable distribution of your wealth to the people or organizations you name as your beneficiaries. Learn more about how you can use wills and trusts in your estate plan.